Senior Process Control Engineer
Batch Process Manufacturing
If you are a Senior Process Control Engineer with DCS Batch Process
experience, please read on!
We are a leading global industrial automation/process control engineering
firm with offices around the world specializing in large industrial
automation systems. We have clients both domestically and globally, and we
pride ourselves as a company run by engineers for engineers. We are a Main
Automation Contractor on each project, and work directly with our clients.
As part of our growth, We are currently looking for an Process Control
Engineer with Batch Process experience for our Dallas and/or Houston
offices. This is a full-time role with our company. If you like solving
complex problems, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
You will be our subject matter expert (SME) for designing and implementing
batch processes for our PetroChem, BioChem and Pharamacuetical clients,
using the ANSI/ISA-88 (S88) standard.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3+ years commercial experience as a Process Control Engineer for
- Extensive experience designing and implementing code based on the
ANSI/ISA-88 (S88) standards
- Extensive experience working on a major DCS platform (DeltaV, Experion,
PlantPAx, etc); knowledge of multiple platforms is huge plus!
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Run by engineers for engineers...we are the place for engineers looking
for very interesting, challenging projects!
- Excellent continuing education...keep your skills updated and sharp
- Excellent career growth opportunities...we have 500+ engineers and
What's In It for You
- Excellent compensation, including above-market base compensation
($100-$150K+), Overtime pay, bonuses, full benefits
- Be the in-house expert on Honeywell for a large, growing engineering firm
SNS-1169602 -- in the email subject line
Steven Soo | Executive Recruiter