Service Monitoring Analysts
One of our Fortune 100 financial clients is looking for a Service
Monitoring Analyst ( Multiple Positions) to work out of their Irving
* 2+ years of experience in a technology support role/ Experience with
batch scheduling and AS 400 monitoring
* Command Center Operations (i.e. NOC/Data Center) experience is highly
* Intermediate level working knowledge of enterprise infrastructure
* Specialization in Distributed technologies.
* Industry specific certifications are highly preferred
* Language Skills beyond English are a plus. Areas of need:
General Attributes, Characteristics, and Capabilities
* Highly assertive communications skills, commanding personality.
* Ability to engage a large audience and lead the discussion with clear,
articulate, and highly assertive communication.
* Must be aggressive but also professional.
* Must show confidence in all communications so that key stake holders are
not doubtful of the information being communicated.
* Effective prioritization skills and high energy.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced technology operations environment.
* Ability to work under pressure with conflicting priorities and a
fluctuating and potentially voluminous operational workload.
* High sense of urgency and commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
* Strong personal work ethic that inspires excellence and enthusiasm
amongst peer group.
* Resilient and highly responsive in overcoming adversity.
* Ability to work through a multitude of challenges/obstacle in order to
achieve the desired end result.
* Ability to provide clear and detailed documentation of all technical
troubleshooting tasks performed on all incidents in order to maintain
proper continuity in a 24x7 technology operations center environment.
* Ability and willingness to operate within tightly controlled operational
* Proficiency in managing customer satisfaction requirements within the
confines or operational procedures to achieve a suitable outcome for all
* Strong dedication towards continual growth and self-improvement including
year-over-year progression in industry certifications and overall technical
proficiencies and knowledge base.
* Strong analytical, organizational, written and interpersonal skills.