Transportation Sales Specialist
Customized Transportation Solutions Provider
This position is for local residents only.
Our client, a leading customized transportation solutions provider serving
clients from coast-to-coast domestically and internationally is currently
seeking a senior sales professional to join their team.
This is a newly created position due to substantial growth.
Reporting to the Sr. Executive Vice President of Sales, this newly created
role will be accountable to identify and initiate business development
efforts focused on developing and securing revenue and market share from
new and existing customers within a variety of verticals focused in Oil &
Gas, Manufacturing, Retail, Automotive, High-Tech, CPG, Energy and
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generating sales leads by networking, cold-calling prospects and building
strategic long term relationships. This is a longer sales cycle NOT
transacitional so you will have to develop key relationships throughout a
* Actively participate in the business development efforts, spearheading
business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's
* Management of required resources to support securing, developing and
managing the business.
* Work corroboratively with management and a team to develop business
strategies that are consistent with company goals.
* Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP's) and Request for Quotations
(RFQ's) and ensure the delivery of professional proposals and presentations.
* Work with the operational staff to ensure customers' needs and
expectations are met.
* Continually improve knowledge of the Company's products and services, and
follow the changes in the industry to develop new solutions.
* Bachelor's degree
* Must have experience selling customized transportation solutions
including white glove, project and specialty solutions.
* Minimum 7 years successful and stable track record selling a customized
* Knowledge of market and ability to generate new business and develop
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Consultative sales approach and negotiating skills.
* Solicits customer feedback to design and implement customized
* Reacts well under pressure, upholds organizational values and treats
people with respect. Be focused on the highest level of customer service
* Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
Please email your resume
Attn: Joanne Robinson