Vice President Sales Marketing
If you are a Vice President of Sales, Marketing, & Accounts with 5+ years
experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Rapidly expanding company
2. Excellent compensation
3. Growth Opportunity
4. $150,000 - $200,000
What You Will Be Doing
- Build and manage team that expands existing customer relationships and
develops new contact in the beauty industry.
- Manage sales, marketing, and the internal account management team to meet
the needs of growing customers.
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Manage and develop Sales, Marketing, and Account manager teams
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Develop new sales relationships with top beauty care companies
- Create and implement sales strategies to meet company expectations
including but not limited to pricing structure, development timelines, and
- Ensure the needs of customers are met including but not limited to
technical support, timelines and project management.
- Forecast sales and maintain a budget
- Ensure effective communication between customers and management team to
ensure a healthy relationship
- Additional duties as required by the company and customers
What You Need for this Position
- Current or recent Director-level position in Sales/Marketing management
in Beauty/Personal care Industry, 5 years experience required
- 3 years' experience in Contract Manufacturing Sales for Beauty Industry
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Demonstrated success in growing sales accounts
- Solid understanding of beauty care markets and consumer trends
- Ability to effectively present information
- Understanding and knowledge of the cosmetic market
- Know-how to sell to large cosmetic companies
What's In It for You
Great benefits and excellent company culture!
SE1-1169579 -- in the email subject line
Stephen Etzel | Executive Recruiter