VP Banking Relationship Manager
Babich & Associates - Dallas
Houston area Community Bank is seeking commercial loan officer to develop
C & I, Owner-Occupied, CRE (and SBA loans as needed).
· Generating and servicing a wide variety of commercial loans
· Solicit commercial clients with annual revenues between $2MM - $100MM
· Closing loans in the $5 mm to $5.5 mm range
· Contributes to deposit growth by cross selling and promoting additional
· Aggressively seeks and obtains quality new business through client and
prospect calls, referrals, and cross selling efforts.
· Obtaining and maintaining COI's and attending various networking events
in the assigned geographic area. (Knowledge of the Houston commercial
market is preferred).
· Requires skills and experience in applicant interviewing and perceptive
character judgment, loan structuring and credit analysis.
· Responsible for building and maintaining relationships, with a resulting
high degree of customer satisfaction.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in banking, finance or other related field is preferred.
· Formally Credit Trained and /or underwriting knowledge and experience.
· 5-15 years of credit associated commercial banking/lending.
· An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet
· Working knowledge of commercial loans, credit analysis and lending.
· Ability to expand loans, client relationships and cross sell bank
· Familiarity of the sales, loan processing and closing processes.
· Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and proven track
record of portfolio management.
Babich Associates is the oldest placement service in Dallas. We pride
ourselves in providing only the highest service and standards to our
Please send a resume to