Type of position: Hourly contract position
Job Location: San Ramon, CA
1. Create architecture and high level design of 3 tier web application while adhering to Client's software architecture and design standards and industry best practices. Participate in code few modules of the application.
2. Drive the offshore(India) team during low level design, coding and testing.
3. Perform design reviews, code reviews, test plan reviews and test result reviews with offshore team to ensure superior design, implementation and quality of software.
4. Work with onshore (US) team for continuous deployment and support of the web software to Client's customers. The support involves debugging and fixing of issues.
2. Middleware: 5 years experience with middleware technologies such as Java,J2EE, Spring etc. is required. Experience with Play framework is preferred.
3. Backend: 5 years experience in Hibernate and Oracle or Microsoft SQL server is required.
4. Domain: 3 years experience in commercial software development for Healthcare/Medical devices is required. Experience with HIPAA and HL7 is required.
5. Internationalization: 3 years experience in internationalization of software is required.
6. On shore-off shore model: 3 years experience in working with off shore teams is required.
7. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required.
COMMUNICATION is extremely important. This person will need to have telephone calls with offshore teams, and give presentations to senior management.
Typical hours will be 8-5, however, looking for someone who is flexible in case calls with off shore teams need to be scheduled earlier or later in the day.
16 Pearl Street, Metuchen, New Jersey, USA
Office: 732-603-2200 x 4592. Direct: 732-395-4592 Sourabh@sunrisesys.com