Title: Web Security Expert
Duration: 3+ MONTHS
3333 Coyote Hill Road
Palo Alto CA
Client is ACS/Xerox
The Xerox Content Management Group (XCM) is seeking a passionate, team-oriented, Web Security Expert who will be able to Research, Analyze the application for vulnerability and evaluates new or improved security measures to implement for Web systems' security.
This position is located in Palo Alto, California.
Responsibilities and required Skills
* Research, analyze the application for vulnerability and evaluates new or improved security measures to implement for Web systems' security.
* Responsible for implementing, and maintaining security measures to support the information and data security needs
* Experience in Cross-site Scripting (XSS), SQL Injection and other Web security areas.
* Excellent Knowledge of HTML, Java script, CSS, ,AJAX, XML and some SQL
* JAVA Programming.
* Familiarity with security scanning tools
* Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in the field.
If interested in applying for the position please send us a latest copy of your resume in Word Doc along with the below details ASAP, we would get back to you immediately
Work Authorization(Visa status):
Time for Interview:
Total Years of Experience:
300 N Coit Road Sute # 340 Richardson, TX 75080
Tel: 214-269-1511 X 409 Fax: 972-671-1505