Grapevine Investment Firm
Dallas Employment Services is seeking an Administrative Assistant for an
Investment Firm in Grapevine. The ideal candidate will have 2 years of
experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably working for an
· Responsible for the effective coordination and follow-through of the
activities and commitments producing and managing an integrated master
calendar of key events, dates, and deadlines that are critical to the
conduct of the organization's business.
· Manages the flow of information; including a high level of very
sensitive material and highly confidential in nature, with a high degree of
discretion, via phone and email.
· Coordinates meetings and agendas.
· Responsible for ensuring smooth and successful meetings. This includes
the overall arrangements and details of scheduling meeting rooms, preparing
agendas, catering menus, room set-up, and equipment needs.
· Creating correspondence, reports, and other materials; coordinating
travel arrangements, assisting with projects, ability to manage all aspects
of mailings, etc.
· Facilitates regularly scheduled meetings with fellow administrative
professionals throughout the organization in order to foster administrative
support efficiencies and effectiveness.
· Coordinate internship program.
· 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
· Experience in an Investment Firm strongly preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
· Works independently with little supervision.
· Experience with meeting practices and the recording of minutes.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience with Microsoft SharePoint preferred.
· Familiarity with public company filings.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions.
· Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work.
· Ability to maintain and protect the confidentiality of information.
· Must be poised, patient, courteous, and maintain a professional manner.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
JobID: # 8147
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services