Investment Experience Required
Dallas Employment Services is seeking an Allocation Director with
Investment experience to accurately manage entry and execution of our
Uptown client's allocation strategies, including insurance services, daily
order entry, and 529 plan management.
· Order execution for individual accounts
· Social Media bridge coordinator
· Mutual fund allocations within 529 plans and variable annuities
· Assist in managed account buys and sells
· Managed account implementations as directed by equity trading
· Managing and updating the bond client order list
· Manage order confirmation traffic and entry into salesforce
· Evolve client and prospective client communications as well as data
management processes. Constant contact, SF, etc.
· Manage company client insurance & 529 needs including transfers,
accounting, allocation updates, 1035 exchanges, and reviews & confirmations
resulting in client profit and satisfaction and company growth. The more
advanced value added tasks include policy analysis, value capture
recommendations and allocation improvements.
· Prospective client entry, list management, package delivery, follow up,
and on-boarding in partnership. Assist in proper entry of new data, leads,
and households into CRM.
· Open new accounts for both existing & new clients, as directed, (shared
· Manage inbound client visits and phone calls such that company team
efficacy and efficiency is maintained and client satisfaction is enhanced.
Special emphasis to be placed on solutions and confirmations (shared
· Provide excellence in client relationship management (ie problem
solving; allocation updates, etc) and implementation of firm
recommendations such that client satisfaction is enhanced and client profit
· POS Municipal Delivery and Compliance Records/Constant Contact
· Execute incoming and monitor outgoing transfers as directed (shared
· Assist in compliance documentation and processing
· Contribute to and support the development of the company brand.
· Bachelor's Degree preferred
· Experience in Investment Allocations is required
Please email resume and salary requirements to:
Kay Eubanks, Dallas Employment Services