Assistant Brand Manager
Creative Circle - Dallas
Our client is looking for an Assistant Brand Manager.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in marketing or brand
management. CPG or beauty/ fashion industry is a huge plus! We are looking
for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for building
This position will lead the brand, marketing and product strategy for
various brands within the company's portfolio. This includes a mix of
strategic planning, execution and the measurement of results for marketing
campaigns, promotions, communication materials, PR, sell sheets and new
product innovations. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated,
adaptable, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop brand strategies, marketing plans and product innovations.
- Evaluate market trends and consumer behavior.
- Lead development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns that
deliver a positive brand experience.
- Manage vendors and agency partners.
- New product development (from concept through launch).
- Develop unique products and creative packaging.
- Produce and distribute marketing/ promotional materials, presentations,
product samples and sell sheets.
- Analyze brand performance and marketing effectiveness.
- Manage marketing/ project budgets.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: