C Level Executive Assistant
DES is seeking a diligent executive assistant to support the chief officer
of a local, personal wealth management firm. Our growing client has a solid
reputation of providing exceptional client service in all aspects of wealth
management and has been publically recognized as one of the best workplaces
in Dallas. This position will be assisting the firm's CEO. Thus, a minimum
of five years' experience supporting a C-level executive is required.
- Maintain calendars and contact databases.
- Book and arrange extensive international travel.
- Process expense reports.
- Communicate effectively with clients and employees by phone, email and in
- Serve as first person of contact for CEO.
- Establish and maintain business filing systems.
- Prepare and produce materials for client and company presentations.
- Assist executive's direct reports as needed.
- 5 years of experience providing support to a C-level executive required.
- Experience scheduling heavy travel, including international, is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- College degree preferred.
- Financial background preferred.
- Availability and flexibility on occasional nighttime and weekend overtime.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage time and react quickly and
calmly in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well-organized, disciplined, dependable, focused,
detail-oriented and accurate.
Job code: #7794
Please send resume with salary requirements to:
Dallas Employment Services