Customer Support Engineer
Experis is looking to hire a Customer Support Engineer in Richardson
Location: Either in Richardson or RTP (75082 OR 27709)
- We are seeking a SP Mobility Customer Support Engineer (CSE). This
opportunity provides a highly motivated individual an opportunity to work
with some of the largest mobile operators in the world. The CSE provides
post-sales support and project / customer management for the Intelligent
- The CSE opportunity allows for in depth understanding of several key
growth segments of the Mobile marketplace including Linux, Hypervisors,
Cloud Orchestration and WAN/LAN facing transport technologies.
- The successful candidate will have a track record and desire to excel at
both technical issue resolution and customer management.
- Multi-tasking and the ability to successfully manage multiple issues at
once are necessary for the CSE. The CSE will also build and maintain
relationships with existing customers as well as work with new customers as
they come on-line.
- Provide tier one and tier two technical support.
- Participate in daytime and night/weekend on-call rotation.
- Troubleshoot wireless service provider networks to quickly resolve
downtime and outages.
- Maintain CRM database for active issues.
- CSE is the owner of issues as they arrive and throughout the resolution
- Utilize the technical service lab to recreate and resolve customer issues.
- Develop expertise in specific areas (i.e. technology, product, solution).
- Transfer this skill in order to mentor colleagues and/or customers via
presentations or documentation (technical tips, etc...).
- Manage the issues/customers by setting expectations and meeting/exceeding
those expectations to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively communicate/escalate issues to engineering within company,
and resolutions/work-around to the customer.
- Customer Support represent the company's technical capabilities and
manage day-to-day technical needs of service provider customers.
- Support / enable customer specific solutions to grow business. Steer
customer expectations according to product and network management
- Beta Support drive successful new product introduction in partner labs
and customer live network.
- Experience with Remote Customer Support
- Strong Knowledge of Linux/Solaris/Unix on x86 server platforms.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience or graduate school equivalent in the
- Strong knowledge of IP-related protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC,
OSPF, BGP, VLANs, and general Routing and Switching protocols.
- Knowledge of PPP, L2TP, RADIUS/AAA a plus
- See more at: