Director Digital and Social Strategy
Creative Circle - Dallas
Our client, a Dallas agency, is looking for a Director of Digital & Social
Strategy to join their team. This is a full time position.
The ideal candidate has 7+ years of experience designing digital strategies
and social engagement programs. MUST HAVE AGENCY EXPERIENCE. Must have
demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database,
email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns. Must be
- MS Office
- website analytic and ad serving tools and media tracking tools.
Creative/editorial copywriting experience is a plus. QSR and Retail
experience is a plus.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, highly collaborative Director of
Digital and Social Strategy to develop, implement and track digital
marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
In this role, will be responsible for the overall strategy for social media
and digital marketing efforts and will build and position branding with
clients and target customers through the use of social media and select
online media opportunities.
Other responsibilities include:
- managing, cultivating and mentoring the digital team
- innovating new products/services and brainstorming new and creative
- conceiving, creating and executing innovative online media and marketing
- designing, building and maintaining social media presence
- identifying and developing integrated partnership / sponsorship strategies
- collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimizing
- measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns
and assessing against goals
- utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer
experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- identifying trends and insights, optimizing spend and performance based
- evaluating emerging technologies and providing thought leadership and
perspective for adoption where appropriate
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: