Financial Planning Analyst
Parker + Lynch has a Financial Planning Analyst job in Dallas. The client
is looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years'
related experience. You will be involved in short and long term financial
forecasts, annual budgeting process, variance analysis and special
projects. We are seeking someone who has a thorough knowledge of SAP and
can work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities for the Financial Planning Analyst job:
* Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including
all areas of revenue, expenses and capital expenditures
* Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes
of unexpected variance
* Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis;
* Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
* Work with various SAP Business Intelligence Tools
* Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
* Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and
timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
* Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
* Minimum two years' financial planning or analysis experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced skills in Excel and data
* Strong analytical and modeling skills.
* SAP proficiency and ability to work with consolidation systems strongly
* Excellent organizational and communications skills (both oral and
* Must be able to manage multiple priorities
* A valid Texas driver's license and a good driving record.
If you meet the requirements for this Financial Planning Analyst job in
Dallas, please email your resume to: