Parker + Lynch has a Fund Controller job in Dallas. The client is looking
for someone with a Bachelor's degree and has a minimum of five years of
experience. You will be responsible for the coordination, preparation, and
timely completion of all audit reports for portfolio. We are seeking
someone who will take charge and is detail oriented.
Responsibilities for the Fund Controller job:
* Primary point of contact for all accounting related matters on assigned
* Prepare quarterly and annual portfolio-level consolidated financial
* Calculate portfolio-related fees.
* Work with internal and external tax personnel regarding quarterly
* Work with other departments on issuing capital calls and distribution
notices for the Funds.
* Analyze cash positions and coordinate with tax personnel to ensure
distributions are made timely in accordance with the respective agreements.
* Record general and limited partners' equity pick-ups, contributions and
distributions related to relevant investments in portfolio(s).
* Maintenance of Fund and Division return track records.
* Assistance with division executive Comp Plan calculations.
* Handle accounting and cash management for alternative financing program
master borrower entities and intercompany eliminations.
* Assistance with Europe Fund reporting as required for consistency with US
* Prepare and review periodic internal HIP division management reporting
* Assist with accounting research issues on fund and divisional accounting
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* CPA preferred
* Minimum of five years of experience in a real estate environment
* Ability to research technical accounting issues
* Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Well organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities
* Strong work ethic
If you meet the requirements for this Fund Controller job in Dallas, please
email your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled