IT Audit Manager
If you are an IT Audit Manager with 4+ years of experience in the areas of
IT Audit, IT Financial Audit Support or IT Risk Consulting, Corporate IT
Audit, SAS 70/SOC, or PCI, please read on!
We are one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the
world. With offices coast to coast and 3,000 personnel, we are recognized
by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Serving
clients worldwide, we use our industry expertise to provide audit services
to public and private entities, while also helping clients reach their
goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services.
Currently, we are looking to hire a bright and highly motivated IT Audit
Manager for our Risk Consulting Business Unit ("BU"). The ideal candidate
has solid experience in planning engagements, managing IT audit projects,
supervising personnel and developing audit work programs. The more
experience working with a top-tier consulting firm or Big Four accounting
firm the better!
So, if you have 4+ years of RECENT experience, and are looking to grow
with a rapidly expanding firm, then we would love to tell you more about
this amazing opportunity.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Career and Income Growth;
- Exceptional Benefits Package Including Bonus and 401k; and
- Work-Life Balance.
What You Will Be Doing
- Planning, supervising staff, and executing IT Audit, IT SOX, SOC, Payment
Card Industry ("PCI"), IT Financial Audit Support and IT Risk Consulting
engagements as well as supporting demand creation and business development
- Managing projects to ensure high quality delivery within the project
- Managing and leading IT Risk Audit/Consulting Agreements.
- Presenting and communicating status and issues to client senior
- Setting performance expectations for senior and staff-level personnel
and providing performance feedback.
- Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new
product offerings and services.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients and identify new
opportunities for business.
- Overseeing the engagement economics of the project that includes budget
status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
- Preparing final versions of audit reports.
- Providing technical guidance to staff and client organization personnel
with respect to information systems, technology architecture and security.
- Communicating issues and status to our company executives and
- Consulting with clients to understand and address their needs.
What You Need for this Position
More than 4 years of experience and knowledge of:
- SAS 70/SOC.
- IT SOX.
- IT Financial Audit Support.
- IT Risk Consulting.
- IT Audit.
What's In It for You
So what's in it for you if you choose to work for us? For starters, you'll
be working in a top-tier public accounting and consulting firm that truly
values its employees. Accordingly, we offer flexible schedules (i.e.,
should you choose full-time or seasonal, be our guest!), great benefits
and, of course, we pay highly competitive salaries. $70,000 - $120,000
Job ID: SS1-1174793
SS1-1174793 -- in the email subject line
Schyler Silverman | Executive Recruiter