Manager of Strategic Partnerships
Category: Business Development
Payments industry experience is not required, but experience in creating
and pursuing strategic and referral partnerships (ISV, software companies,
associations) is required.
This position will pro-actively reach out to the ISO/ISV community to
pursue and create partnerships with ISOs, Independent Agents, Independent
Software Vendors and Referral Partnerships.
* Perform daily outbound efforts to generate lead sources and pipeline.
* Sign new partners and drive new merchant application production.
* Facilitate and prepare, in a timely manner, proposals to be sent to
* Respond to incoming referrals, which are from partnerships already in
place; advertising in our web presence and at trade shows.
* Assist our outreach efforts by attending the acquirers' meetings and
trade shows, forming relationships with the industry through networking,
and helping the company communicate its strengths to potential partners.
* This position reports to the Director of Sales, Strategic Partnerships
* Background in the Payment Processing Industry a plus
* Previous experience working with Independent Software Vendors a plus
* Assertive, innovative and creative approach to sales a plus
* Self motivation
* Ability to source and prospect leads and work them through the sales
* Strong effective communication skills, both verbally and written with
* Strong understanding of the sales process and ability to close required.
* Bachelors degree required
* 3-5 years of experience in sales driven position; experience selling
ISO/ISV, Agent or Referral partnerships strongly desired.