Marketing Manager Health Care
The ideal candidate has experience with marketing automation systems or
email service providers, with particular emphasis on developing and
executing lead generation/email campaigns, database management, audience
segmentation, email and landing page optimization, and CRM integration.
Engineer and implement campaigns using Marketing Automation Software and
maintain responsibility for emails, templates, forms and other associated
content for use in marketing activities including.
· Manage prospect and customer database, including writing
queries/smart lists and segmentation.
· Proactively identify opportunities to automate marketing
processes and make recommendations on ways to expand, improve and optimize
Marketo for marketing activities.
· Provide comprehensive analysis, testing and reporting that
accurately assesses delivery and performance of email campaigns.
· Own all email metrics: deliverability, open rate, click-thru
rate; and manage the overall health of the database, including IP
reputation and spam-complaint rates.
· Continually optimize our email marketing efforts: conduct A/B and
multivariate testing of creative (email format, copy, images, offers,
landing pages) to drive lead gen, lead nurture, and customer engagement.
· Develop and maintain trigger campaigns to increase
personalization to the consumer.
· Proactively identify, respond to and resolve issues and risks and
provide quality assurance for marketing campaigns pre-deployment to
· Become an expert in all things Marketo and its integrations with
other business systems to deliver rapid and high quality communications.
· Keep abreast of the latest trends in email marketing and social
marketing including development of new ideas for test campaigns.
· Lead initiatives from concept to implementation by driving the
schedule, working with cross-functional teams and helping to educate
internal clients on the best use of marketing strategies.
· A minimum of 4 years progressive marketing experience, preferably
with an emphasis on marketing automation or email marketing.
· Strong attention to detail and a focus on accuracy.
· Excellent analytical data skills and a keen understanding of
· Solid written and oral communication skills and the ability to
communicate with a diverse group of professionals.
· Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making abilities.
· A talent for balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
· Well-skilled in Microsoft Office; specifically Word, PowerPoint
· A Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, IT, or business.
· Familiarity with the CAN-SPAM Act.
· If your background is from the healthcare and/or insurance
· Knowledge base includes experience with SQL, HTML editing, and/or
Fulltime position with benefits..Working Monday - Friday 8:30 -5:30 pm
Send your resume to