Medical Facility Surveyor
Healthcare Management Solutions LLC (HMS) has immediate openings for
Medical Facility Surveyors. These are casual positions working remotely.
Qualified surveyors will conduct hospice and/or hospital surveys throughout
the United States as directed by CMS. The work schedule will vary
depending on contract needs and travel is required.
· Comply with CMS Principles of Documentation in maintaining and
preparing records, reports, and correspondence related to the survey process
· Complete documentation with accuracy and special attention to
detail using appropriate language and technology
· Verify all documentation supplies complete support rationale for
all recommendations or findings
· Submit documentation according to established time deadlines
· Maintain current knowledge of CMS policies and procedures
Desired Skills & Experience:
· Previous survey experience, recent (last 3 years) preferred
· CMS training required
Minimum Education and Training Requirements:
· Required CMS training for Hospice Surveyor and/or Hospital
To apply: Please submit a current resume at www.hcmsllc.com by selecting
the EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES tab located at the top right side of the
website. For additional information on this position, please contact the
HMS Human Resources Department via email:
or via phone: 304.368.0288.