Headquartered in the Dallas area, we are a thriving start-up that is truly
ahead of the times! We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with
experience developing internet products and technologies who can come in
and hit the ground running.
- WE ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE!!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Working with the latest technologies and social media platforms!
- Opportunity for advancement!
- Ability to earn telecommute days!
- Join one of the fastest growing teams in Dallas!
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist in overall product positioning and strategy, research, development
requirements, and product rollout.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps
- Perform analysis of financial and technical justification for product
selection and definition.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by
conducting market research supported by on-going visits to the design team.
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market
requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a companywide go-to-market plan, working
with all departments to execute.
What You Need for this Position
- 5-7 years' work experience in product management or product design
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies
- Critical thinking
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment
- Familiarity with business issues, or the ability to quickly learn
- Excellent verbal and good written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives,
managers, and subject matter experts
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines
- Master organizational navigation, i.e. is adaptive to the management
team assigned as the project sponsor.
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary - $70,000 - $120,000
- Equity and benefits!
- Incredible work environment including brand new Mac's and a fully
- Join a creative team that is passionate about what they do!
VT1-1175153 -- in the email subject line
Vincent Testa | Executive Recruiter