Regional Sales Account Manager
We are one of the largest and most established high performance tire
manufacturing companies in the world. We strive to bring the highest
quality and most innovative technologies to our consumers worldwide.
We are currently seeking a hard-charging individual to manage key client
accounts throughout the Southern U.S (TX., OK, NM, LA, AR). The Regional
Sales Manager will be the main contact with these key accounts and will be
responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, customer
service and achieving company sales goals.
What You Will Be Doing
* Achieving/exceeding company sales goals by managing key client accounts.
* Ensure that positive relationships are maintained and that clients
receive outstanding customer service.
* Manage the tactical execution of the overall sales strategy set forth by
the General Manager.
* Set short term sales strategies.
* Evaluate and implement new sales techniques to increase sales volume.
* Design and recommend sales programs.
* Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer
satisfaction and sales potential.
What You Need for this Position
* 3+ years sales and account management experience, preferably in the tire
* Bachelor's degree.
* Proven leadership, strategic thinking, relationship building, marketing,
customer service and problem resolution skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all corporate
levels. * * Able to travel 60%-70%.
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
What's In It for You
For the right candidate, we are willing to offer a competitive base
salary/commission program with excellent benefits, some including
medical/vision/dental insurance, 401K with company match and company
vehicle, gas card and laptop.
RP1-REGSALMGRTX -- in the email subject line
Reggie Panis | Executive Recruiter