Revenue Project Manager
Parker + Lynch has a Revenue Project Manager job in Dallas. The client is
looking for someone who is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a
minimum of five years' Lease Accounting experience. You will manage and
develop a team related to issues and projects within the Revenue Accounting
group. We are seeking someone who has strong leadership skills and a
background in Big 4.
Responsibilities for the Revenue Project Manager job:
* Evaluate, recommend, and implement proper accounting treatment, and
* Ad hoc projects as assigned, such as analysis, recommendations, and
implementation of recommendations
* Respond to monthly, quarterly, and annual audit requests from internal
and external auditors
* Maintain process flow documentation to aid in SOX compliance for Revenue
* Review reconciliations and aid director in tracking & reviewing budget to
* Bachelor's Degree.
* CPA required.
* Minimum of five years with experience in Lease Accounting.
* Strong leadership skills, strong communication skills, and
cross-functional relationship-building and influencing abilities at all
* Strong technical accounting background, including General Ledger
Accounting, reconciliations, excel analysis and PowerPoint.
* Skilled at learning, multi-tasking, changing course, and juggling many
initiatives at once.
* Big 4 background preferred.
* Detail oriented.
Revenue Project Manager in Dallas, please email your resume to: