Due to continued demand and growth, an opportunity has arisen to join 3CX,
a global leader and major player in the telecommunications sector and the
company behind the award-winning 3CX Phone System for Windows. 3CX is
seeking for a Regional Sales Manager in Dallas, to join the channel sales
team and to play an important role in the company's continued expansion.
The successful candidate will possess:
· Experience within a telephone based sales role.
· Knowledge and passion for IT and technology.
· Proven track record against sales targets and KPI's.
· Entrepreneurial flair.
· An understanding of VoIP and telecommunications technology will
be considered an advantage.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· To manage an assigned geographic sales region
· To maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives
· To develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all
company's products, and to increase the number of partners in the channel.
· To establish clear goals and business plans for agreed channels.
· To manage existing business partner relationships.
· To direct partner account management activities.
· To provide sales training to the channel partner's sales teams.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
· An excellent command of English both verbal and written
communication skills; preferably English being your first language.
Good command of Spanish would be considered as an advantage.
· Minimum 3 years experience in technology channel sales
· Knowledge of IP based Unified Communications solutions.
· Effective time management, communications, decision making,
presentation, performance management and organization skills.
· Excellent verbal, writing, editing, communications, and
· Professional appearance and presentation.
· The successful candidate will be required to travel 50% of the