PSR, an Intermedix company, provides outsourced business services that
enable physicians to focus on practicing medicine while achieving their
financial goals. The company supports approximately 15,000 health care
providers with practice management and revenue cycle management services.
Today, with approximately 2,000 employees, we take pride in serving our
clients with extensive industry expertise and exceptional technology to
back it up. Intermedix rewards teamwork, quality and innovation with
opportunities for growth and development. If you are looking for a career
in an organization that is a leader in health and safety, Intermedix may be
the place for you.
As a salaried employee, the successful candidate will support Senior
Accountants and Management in preparing, reviewing and assisting with
journal entries and general ledger transactions as well as preparing
financial statements and generation of client financial reporting.
· Prepare client financial statements
· Financial closings and generation of client financial reporting
· Prepares, review, assists with journal entries and General Ledger
accounts/transactions and reconciliation
· Assist with preparation of tax work papers
· Undergraduate degree in Accounting
· 2-5 years General Accounting - CPA firm experience a plus
· MS Office skills required/Advanced Excel skills are a must
· Experience in Healthcare industry helpful
· Ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines is
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
· Flexible to handle unexpected daily challenges.
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
We offer medical, dental, 401k, generous paid time off,
and many other perks.
Come work for a leader in the healthcare industry. To be considered for
this position please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to
For additional company information please go to our website at
Thank you for considering Intermedix for
your next employment.
"Intermedix is an Equal Opportunity,
Affirmative Action employer."