We are a Leading Commercial Real Estate Company in Dallas looking for a
qualified Senior Accountant to join our team! We have been around for over
15 years and have over a Billion dollars of acquisition and development.
With our entrepreneurial environment we look to each team member to help
drive the growth of our company, and reward those efforts with a
competitive compensation package, benefits and a stimulating work
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Fun Culture
2. Growth Opportunity
3. Team atmosphere
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyzes and makes recommendations relative to accounting under Generally
Accepted Accounting Principles relative to the areas of responsibility.
- Assists in ensuring accuracy of financial statements and technical
compliance to US GAAP, Internal Controls and company policy by review,
verification, and analysis.
- Analyzes and process journal entry requests with adequate support to
comply with internal controls.
- Assists in conducting and completing special studies and helps to
develop and recommend accounting or rate case analysis/reporting methods
- Compiles or assists in preparing schedules which analyze account
activity on a quarterly and year-end basis as required, to meet the
requirements of external auditors.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required. CPA a big plus!
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including pivot and look-up table
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Good quantitative, analytical, systemic and problem solving skills.
- Prior knowledge and experience with Yardi Software is a bug plus but not
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Work for an industry leader!
So, if you are a Senior Accountant with 5+ years of experience please apply.
SA2-1177714 -- in the email subject line