Senior IT Auditor
Our Client is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. This
is an opportunity to work directly under an experienced Director of
Internal Audit. Travel up to 25 %.
* Build in-depth knowledge of business processes, objectives, risks and
controls of multiple business activities.
* Collect audit evidence, i.e. execute the audit program by gathering
information (i.e. conduct interviews, flowchart the process and identify
controls, examine documentation and re-perform certain activities) and
documenting/ filing of findings. Fact gathering is done in a thorough,
accurate and organized manner.
* Identify possible root causes for observed control weaknesses in order to
contribute to a more structural improvement of control frameworks.
* Analyze audit findings on the existence of residual risks and determine
if the results of the review are consistent with company policies,
procedures, objectives and maintaining an adequate system of internal
controls. Audit working papers should be complete and clearly support audit
* Support the preparation of draft report outlining audit comments and
formal recommendations designed to strengthen internal controls and promote
efficiency and effectiveness of the processes under audit. Report should be
clear, concise, and appropriately addressing audit findings.
* Contribute a major part to presenting audit results to auditee, i.e.
present draft report, evaluate management comments and finalize the report.
Check the progress regarding the follow up of the findings and prepare the
follow up report
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with auditees.
Inform appropriate staff on the progress of the audit
* Masters Degree preferred
* CPA preferred
* Public accounting experience is preferred
* Additionally, a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification, or
willingness to obtain accreditation
* Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience
* Experience or affinity with business process design, risk management or
change management is a plus
* Independent, self-supporting, quick starter
* Team player, able to work in small and diverse teams
* IT experience or credentials is a plus
* Familiarity with JDE and/or SAP is a plus
* TeamMate experience a plus
Salary: $75000 - $85000 Annually
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Rami Muhanna at