Special Assistant to the CEO
Parker + Lynch has a Special Assistant to the CEO job in Lewisville. The
client is looking for someone with a Bachelor's degree and has a minimum of
ten years' experience. You will be responsible for facilitating the
business needs and ensuring the communication flow. We are seeking someone
who has a strong understanding of gathering critical information and using
it to contribute to the development of complex business solutions.
Responsibilities for the Special Assistant to the CEO job:
* Manage follow up and ensure pending issues are brought to closure.
* Facilitate short-term and long-range planning and budget development to
support strategic business goals.
* Facilitate planning process with operational units
* Facilitate contract construction and development as needed
* Understand Product Business and Service Business Models
* Understand and interpret financial information
* Understand and assist in evolving the business strategy
* Participate in acquisition and growth activities
* Review performance against operating plans, analyze market conditions and
approve changes in plan directions.
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or equivalent
field of study
* MBA preferred.
* Minimum of ten years' experience, with five in senior leadership role,
such as sr. director, general manager or vice president
* Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, communications, public
speaking, and presentation skills are required.
* Demonstrated successful financial/business acumen.
* Strategic minded with the ability to execute business plans.
* Possess a marketing bias and demonstrate creative problem solving
* Strong analytical and mathematics skills.
* Must be adaptable to change - flexible, constant effective course
If you are interested in this Special Assistant to the CEO job in
Lewisville, please email your resume to