Sr Sales Exec Transportation
Leading transportation and solutions provider
Our client, a leading transportation company serving clients from
coast-to-coast is currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive to join their
This role will be accountable to identify and initiate business development
efforts focused on developing and securing revenue and market share from
new customers in the white glove domestic space.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generating sales leads by networking, cold-calling prospects and building
strategic relationships as part of a coordinated sales strategy.
* Actively participate in the business development efforts, spearheading
business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's
* Full ownership of accounts, leadership, direction and management of
required resources to support securing, developing and managing the
* Work corroboratively with management to develop business strategies that
are consistent with local needs to maximize margins and increase revenue
* Respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP's) and Request for Quotations
(RFQ's) and ensure the delivery of professional proposals and presentations.
* Work with the operational staff to ensure customers' needs and
expectations are met.
* Continually improve knowledge of the Company's products and services, and
follow the changes in the industry to develop new products.
* Provide leadership direction and management of required resources to
support securing, developing and managing the business.
Excellent compensation package, commissions, benefits, expenses and all the
tools required for this excellent role.
* Bachelor's degree in business.
* Must have experience selling all modes of Transportation
* You must be A HUNTER
* Minimum 5 years successful and stable track record selling Transportation
ideally white glove domestic services
* Knowledge of the transportation industry.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Consultative sales approach and negotiating skills.
* Must be able to close business.
* Display orientation to profitability, knowledge of competition and aligns
work with strategic goals.
* Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
* Reacts well under pressure, upholds organizational values and treats
people with respect.
* Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
Please email your resume
Attn: Shawn Davidson