Parker + Lynch has a Staff Accountant job in Coppell, TX. The client is
looking a Certified Public Accountant (CPA. You will be responsible for
daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and financial statements. We
are seeking someone who has two years' experience in Big 4.
Responsibilities for the Staff Accountant job:
* Maintain the general ledger.
* Analyze General Ledger accounts, reports, financials statements and
assist in month-end close work.
* Assist in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
* Assist with both internal and external audit.
* Prepare monthly various internal financial reports.
* Prepare/Assist in account reconciliations on a monthly basis
* Special Projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's of Science Degree in Finance or Accounting.
* CPA preferred
* Minimum of two years public accounting preferred or five years of
experience in a large company environment.
* Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Excel.
If you meet the requirements for this Staff Accountant job in Coppell,
please email your resume to: