Duration: 6 months contract with the possibility of permanent
Location: Irving, TX
Note: Only US Citizen and GC Required
- JEE Developer with experience in supporting large scale production applications. This individual will work as part of the Software Development team to troubleshoot, produce product fixes and make enhancements to Lab Information System.
- Formulates concepts and develops solutions using defined user requirements. Works with the product owners and Business Analysis team to clarify requirements, as necessary.
- Designs, codes and tests new functionalities in the system with common application designs and specifications.
- Identify, troubleshoot, communicate and document production problems both at a technical and non-technical level.
- Configure/Setup new Development/QA environments using Jenkins, Maven, and SVN when necessary.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in Java based development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Demonstrable competency developing source code using J2EE Technologies.
- Suitable candidates should also have demonstrable proficiency with MS SQL Server and JBoss Application Server.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Sonar and Subversion.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Experience debugging and troubleshooting software-related issues in a production environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with cross-functional teams
- A positive attitude and desire to make an impact on an organization
- Experience with configuration, network, and/or security of web application environments is a plus
Other desired skills:
- Experience with Builds and Deployments a BIG PLUS.
- Experience in Performance tuning of J2EE applications is a PLUS.
- Healthcare domain knowledge a BIG PLUS
732-379-4248 ext 122