The position will manage a small team with specialized skills analyzing security event data to look for new or undetected hacking or malicious code and working with application owners to understand application traffic flows, tuning of the WAF devices to provide industry recommended protection for targeted critical applications. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for managing, overseeing and driving the movement of applications from their current infrastructure to a WAF protected infrastructure. A strong understanding of network security vulnerabilities, web application attacks, and hacking techniques is necessary. Strong team leadership skills required.
- Professional Information Security Certification(s) (CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CEH etc.);
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Information Security and IT in general;
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience
- Experience with vendor product selection process, WAF products preferred
- Experience with leading in-house vendor production proof of concepts, discussing requirements with vendors, asking probing questions, executing test cases and documenting results
- Experience with Web Application Firewall deployment
- Familiarity with security vulnerabilities, exploits, and web application attacks.
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
Our client is a leading institution and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Please email me the most current version of your resume and refer to JOB NUMBER 14-07899 in the subject line.
Red Bank, NJ 07701