The Lead Developer will be responsible for managing both onshore and offshore groups of 3-12 people, writing code, and conducting code reviews. The individual must be a self-starter with experience working with Core Java, Webservices, SQL, and JQuery in a fast paced job environment.
- Minimum 10 years of Core Java development experience
- Proven experience leading and mentoring others
- Java, UI, HTML5, and Jquery is a must
- Experience with POS software development with 360 Commerce, platforms, languages, and methodologies such as Java, Informix, DB2, .Net, J2EE, Eclipse, and Struts is preferred
- Webservices (RESTful or SOAP) for custom development is beneficial
- Must have a BS in Computer Science or Related field MS is a plus
Our client is a leading institution and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
Please email me the most current MS Word version of your resume and refer to The Job Title in the subject line.
555 Glenridge Connector Suite 525
Atlanta, GA 30342