Location: Mclean, VA
Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Number of positions: 4 Positions
Work Authorization Required: US-Citizen, GC, EAD-GC
Security Analyst must have experience in:
- Analysis of vulnerabilities, threats and risks reports
- Prioritization and recommended remediation of vulnerabilities
- Reporting of security threats and status
- Security incident response
- After hours and weekend On-call periodically throughout the year
Security Analyst must have:
- Coordinate escalations to internal support teams to ensure timely delivery of incident resolutions
- Experience in OWASP / Remediation
- Provide operational management of various security toolsets including Qualys, Fortify, Rapid 7, and FireEye.
- Performed vulnerability scans, remediation oversight, reporting and metrics for managed infrastructure
- Update and maintain policies, schedules and scan parameters for vulnerability scanning tools.
- Maintain schedules, reporting requirements, and oversight for scanning requirements including threat assessments using industry standard vulnerability risk assessment standards.
- Provide awareness and training to personnel and external customers regarding threats, vulnerabilities and overall risk.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are met
- Maintain standard operating procedures, processes and guidelines for security operations, threat, vulnerability and malware mitigation.
- Automate security analysis, administration and remediation procedures, workflows and tasks
- Maintain awareness of trends in security regulatory, technology, and operational requirements
- Participate in client audits
- Deep understanding of security events, ability to correlate the events to attack vectors
- Computer Science degree with Application development experience
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (708) 843 -7185, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Enterprise Solution Inc.
500 E Diehl Rd, Ste #130, Naperville, IL 60563
Desk: +1- (708) 843 -7185
Fax: (630) 955 -5990
Email ID: chandan@enterprisesolutioninc.