Location: Phoenix, AZ
Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Work Authorization Required: US-Citizen, GC, EAD-GC
Knowledge of application penetration assessment, threat modeling, security code reviews, and integrate security testing methodologies within corporate SDLC practices.
2. Deep understanding of software architectures including .NET / J2EE and supporting technologies with a focus on the security implications and how to mitigate the potential vulnerabilities imposed by insecure application development. Good coding skills in .NET, Java.
3. Expertise with security technologies such as various penetration testing frameworks, vulnerability scanners, and source code scanners.
4. Knowledge of database environments like Oracle and MSSQL
5. Knowledge of the common types of vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top-Ten
6. Broad understanding of the IT systems, technologies, and solutions, and how security controls integrate with these systems
7. CEH, Comptia Security certification is preferred. (Not Mandatory/ Nice to have).
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (708) 843 -7185, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.
Enterprise Solution Inc.
500 E Diehl Rd, Ste #130, Naperville, IL 60563
Desk: +1- (708) 843 -7185
Fax: (630) 955 -5990
Email ID: chandan@enterprisesolutioninc.