Client: Leading Payroll Solutions Firm
Type: W2 only, NO C2C
Length: 6-12 month contract with possible extension
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's business applications. Gathers requirements from users and creates specifications and develops code. Designs and writes codes to support existing application. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Professional working experience with server and service oriented technologies such as Java, SOAP, WSDLs and XML
- Experience with several of the following required: Eclipse, JSON, AJAX, JUnit, FitNesse, Dojo, Dijit, Apache/Tomcat and automated unit test tools.
- Deep understanding of SOA principles, design patterns, Web Standards, and Web Services technologies (SOAP and/or REST) is required.
- Strong understanding of Agile Development Framework (Scrum and Kanban), Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration methods.
- Experience with Oracle 9i or higher and strong Oracle SQL development experience (SQRs, XA transactions, Oracle Security objects) a definite plus.
- Experience with Human Resources, Benefits, or Payroll applications.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft development environment (e-Code) a definite plus.
- Experience with IBM MQSeries application messaging a plus.
- Experience with Enterprise Integration patterns (eg. using message brokers) preferred.
Please email me the most current MS Word version of your resume and refer to 14-07576 in the subject line.
331 Newman Springs Rd Building 3, 2nd Floor, Suite 350
Red Bank, NJ 07701