Job Title: Network Support Engineer (L2)
Location: MPK (Menlo Park), CA
Duration: 6+ Months Contact
· 3 - 5 years of experience on networking technologies including Cisco, Juniper devices in a large scale, highly available operational data network.
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP
· Solid understanding of Layer2 and Layer3 traffic forwarding
· Experience in Cisco / Juniper device configuration and troubleshooting
· Experience in administering and troubleshooting F5, Cisco, Juniper
· Working experience on Cisco 6500, Nexus switches, Arista 7K Switches
· Good Understanding of MPLS
· WAN technologies; ATM, knowledge of T1/E1, DS3/E3, OC3, STM1, STM4, DWDM, Metro Ethernet, VPLS, MPLS
· Working knowledge on dynamic routing protocols, primarily OSPF and BGP
· Working knowledge of packet capture and analysis tools
· Good knowledge of Wireless LAN technologies – Aruba, Meraki
· Analyze system functions and failures to isolate and define problem areas
· Monitor and maintain infrastructure stability (KPI’s).
· Prepare and maintain documentation of IT Infrastructure.
· Maintain Infrastructure equipment inventory and manage hardware life-cycle.
· Establish and/or maintain corporate IT infrastructure standards in regards to configuration and security.
· Make sure IT governance, audit and compliance requirements are meet.
· Continuously improve, document, implement and manage standardized policies and procedures for areas of responsibility.
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer science, Information Technology or related field preferred
· Experienced in vendor management
· Excellent written and oral communication, including the ability to confidently present to all levels of management
· Proficient understanding of IP networking: Cisco, TCP/IP, Window Server, Network Security, Cloud Servers that includes technical and functional understanding of network security, VOIP, WAN, LAN, and internet routing and switching protocols, wireless and VPN capabilities.
· Demonstrated Data Center/Server Room build out experience (Power, Network, Cooling, etc...)
· Experience working for a company governed by SOX guidelines
· Eager to work in a highly collaborative team environment, with a demonstrated ability to lead by example and drive the team to high performance
· Detailed oriented, analytical mindset, highly effective at decision making
· Results-driven, process oriented, and always serving as an advocate for our end users
Pluses: IT related certifications (CCNA, CCIP, CCNP, JNCIA, Linux, VMware, etc...)
Please send me your word formatted resume with below details ASAP:
Passing Year of Bachelor Degree:
Visa Status and validity:
Rate on W2/ Employer Details if H1B:
URL Of LinkedIn: