Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 06 Months
This opportunity will help us tighten the experience for our current and future customers. Currently there are number of issues with the renewal purchase experience as well as other account management related defects that require attention. We have established a short-term project to review requirements, assess gaps, and ultimately close those gaps. This position will help us with run-the-business needs as well as contribute to this short-term project.
Intuit is always looking out for great talent. While this opportunity doesn't specifically have line-of-sight to a permanent position, everyone that steps through Intuit's door is evaluated for other opportunities.
•Full-stack web development from UI to database focus .
•Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results
• Collaborate with design, research, editorial, engineering, product management, marketing, and others to build awesome product experiences, establish solid engineering processes, and achieve strong business results
•Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme Programming methodologies
• 4+ years' experience developing web applications and services.
•BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
•Expertise in Object Oriented Software Development
• Proficient in one or more high level language: Java, C++, Scala, Clojure, etc.
• Proficient on one scripting language: Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
• One or more query language desired: SQL, Pig, HiveQL, etc.
• Distributed computing concepts and practical experience building a distributed systems (can range in complexity from simple client/server to MPP systems)
• Solid full lifecycle software development experience
• Solid functional programming knowledge a plus
• An ongoing demonstrated passion for learning new technologies
If you are interested please send me your most updated resume with the below details.
Work Authorization :
Last four digits of SSN :
Working experience with Intuit(Yes/No):
If Yes, Reporting Manager Name:
Email : email@example.com
Work : 510-578-0453
Intelliswift Software Inc.