Location : Racine WI
Duration : 6+months
The IT Security Analyst plays a key role in all development/change initiatives, supporting both the design and the test of solutions from a security perspective and ensuring the compliance to information security requirements and regulations for North America.
• Applies knowledge of network, architectures, equipment, services, standards and technology to various IT initiatives.
• Supports architectural design work for projects to ensure a compliant design, with emphasis on the infrastructure and application security components, to ensure end-to-end security.
• Support the implementation and maintenance of security solutions and authorization management process.
• Support the solution of security problems on systems and network.
• Provides support on all issues relative to information security activities at the program level including policy development, compliance inspections, audits, reviews and communications security.
Additional information regarding job Specifications:
Information Security activities are constantly growing in number and complexity at Client INDUSTRIAL. The security architect will manage day-to-day activities and improvement initiatives, and resolve security issues that could potentially lead to delays in timing of several IS projects.
Typical example of decision/actions to be taken are:
• architectural domain - liaison with Global Information Security groups to define common security policies and apply them within CNH INDUSTRIAL;
• prevention domain - projects: identification of technical solutions to implement security requirements;
• prevention domain - ongoing activities: analysis and approval of security configuration of existing infrastructure;
• emergency domain: analysis of security incidents and identification of corrective actions.
The ability to communicate is essential as the individual will need to be cable of conveying information to technical and non-technical audiences verbally and in writing
Typical types of communication related to this position are:
• IS Management to discuss security impact on IS project activities in different areas;
• IS colleagues of different areas to exchange information and agree solution (both at organizational and technical level);
• The INDUSTRIAL end-users to resolve security incidents;
• External providers / suppliers to discuss single service request and/or discuss service issues/performance.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical field of study)
• 4 years of previous work experience in Information and Communication Technology Information Security Specialized Experience: Two (2) years of experience in Information Security.
• Knowledge of:
- information security regulations, standards, and guidelines;
- network architecture, network models, network equipment functions;
- authentication mechanisms, data protection, validation checking, encryption
- intrusion detection management, audit management, network and database vulnerability assessment
- antivirus and other information security products;
- Identity management administration and tools
If you are Interested Please fill the below details send me along with your updated resume for further process.
Date of Birth:
Last 4 digit SSN Number:
Expected rate per hour:
2 Professional References:
Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services Inc
850 E Higgins Road, Suite 125 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone:847 517 8415 Exn 340