PayPal - Data Security Analyst
Proficient with databases (SQL, NoSQL databases) and network communications.
Preference will be given to those candidates with Oracle Teradata and Hadoop experience
Experience working with data analytics in Information Security, IT Risk Management, and IT compliance areas is highly desirable.
• SOX, PCI, ISO, general compliance and/or risk-based compliance, yielding a comprehensive understanding of technology and best practices
A minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Security related tools and technologies are desirable.
• Experience with tools such as IBM InfoSphere Guardium, Vontu, Oracle Unified Directory, Power Broker is desirable.
• Proficiency with SIEM tools such as Splunk desired not a must
• Seen as a security SME.
Work with Information Security Governance and Compliance team to implement security policies to protect the data entering and leaving the network zone
• Implement security policies for access control on network zone and databases on who can access what data
Work with Analytics team to make sure data is not disclosed to unwanted parties or modified inadvertently.
• Perform Data Discovery by converting security policies to automated data scans algorithms using regex and document policy violation findings
• Perform analysis of outputs from Data Loss Prevention and DB scanning technologies to enforce PII, PCI and other PayPal security policies are implemented with data mapping end to end flows across environments
• Provide oversight for projects for database security control compliance
Parul Tewari | Intelliswift Inc., 2201 Walnut Ave, Fremont, CA
Work: (510) 358-2112