Location : San Diego, CA
Duration : 12+ months
- The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting an enterprise-class network infrastructure, including LAN, MAN and WAN services, for Solar Turbines Incorporated.
- The position will support the critical networking needs of Solar's Enabling Systems Programs, including the multi-year roll out of enterprise ERP, PLM, RM&D (connected worksite) and Work Force Management.
- Network performance is a critical component for the success of these business systems.
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent).
- Progressively responsible IT job-related experience, including 5 plus years supporting an Enterprise level Network Infrastructure.
- Prefer Cisco certifications, including CCNA, CCDP
- Five plus years' experience supporting Cisco based networking equipment and the associated protocols, disciplines and concepts including: 6500 and Nexus Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, DHCP, Latency, Bandwidth, Voice over IP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PPP, MPLS.
- Experience supporting enterprise level data center network infrastructure.
- Experience troubleshooting network related application performance problems.
- Experience troubleshooting general IT related problems such as PC issues, wireless networking, configuration of software, driver problems, etc.
- Experience running network infrastructure projects.
- Experience configuring enterprise level DMZ /Low Risk Domain environments Operating Systems background and experience, including Windows, UNIX and Linux Strong written and oral communication skills Ability to work well in a team environment
Bachelor Degree Training, Development, Instructional Design experience
If you are Interested Please fill the below details send me along with your updated resume for further process.
Date of Birth:
Last 4 digit SSN Number:
Expected rate per hour:
2 Professional References:
Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services Inc
850 E Higgins Road, Suite 125 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone:847 517 8415 Exn 340