Duration :12+ months
Join the Global Information Services Security Assurance team with responsibility for managing the enterprise-wide Web application scanning process intended to identify exploitable vulnerabilities.
The scope of the work includes working in collaboration with business partners and third party providers in analyzing the security of Client Web application platform(s), conducting internal Web application security scans and recommending countermeasures necessary to mitigate detected vulnerabilities.
Required skills include:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related Experience as an ethical hacker and/or penetration testing
- Working knowledge of OWASP, OSSTMM and/or ISAAF penetration testing framework
- Demonstrated experience with automated testing tools such as WebInspect, IP360, Metasploit, and/or similar products
- Fundamental knowledge of networks, protocols, and security infrastructure components
- Programming abilities in Python, Perl, and/or other scripting languages for the development of exploit code
- We'd be really excited if you have: Ability to perform code reviews
- Application security expertise
Expected rate per hour:
2 Professional References:
Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services Inc
949 N Plum Grove Road | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Phone:847 517 8415 Exn 340