LOCATION: Racine, WI
Performs all procedures asked to ensure the safety of Information Systems Assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
1) Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors, and maintains information security policies, procedures and
systems, including hardware, firmware and software.
2) Ensures that IS security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS
standards and overall IS security.
3) Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future
4) Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security.
5) Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and
testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of
6) Other related duties as assigned.
1) Requires strong multicultural awareness to appropriately deliver messages and adapts style to differing audiences.
2) Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
A Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
•A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with application penetration testing focused on identifying vulnerabilities in a complex enterprise environment.
•Proficiency with web application assessment/penetration tools and techniques.
•Familiarity and use of vulnerability testing tools.
•Firm understanding of frameworks like OWASP, NIST, and CERT.
•Strong grasp of SIEM alerting and ability to identify and footprint surreptitious activity using multiple data feeds.
•Demonstrated ability to independently identify and resolve complex issues through effective problem solving skills.
•Experience with security devices like: firewalls, internet proxy’s, load balancers, NIDS/NIPS, and application proxy’s.
•Previous or current member of a CIRT acting as a technical lead.
•Proficiency with Windows and POSIX administration.
•Familiarity with services like: DNS, DHCP, Wireless, SSL/VPN, IPSec, Web servers, Database applications, and authentication protocols
If your friends looking for job, kindly forward this job descriptions to your friends.
If it is not matching with your profile , please ignore it..
if you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated resume, contact details and best time to reach you. And Your Expected pay rate on W2
Note: ** Please ignore the email in case you are not interested OR you're not willing to relocate / If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of someone
with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel free to forward this e-mail AND We have openings with our clients throughout the country that match your job title and skills.
I am here to help you in getting your dream job. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Bhanu . Recruiter
Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services Inc
949 N plum Grove Road | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org |Board Line : 847-517-8415 EXT:322
www.ageatia.com |visit : http://www.ageatia.com/jobs.