Position: Product Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12 + Months
Global eCommerce is looking for a strong individual with leadership skills who excels in market place product analysis and on-boarding sellers. The person also would need to have strong verbal and written communication to address the product/technical issues.
· Understand business flows, tools, trouble shoot and support seller issues using tools.
· Run regular liaison meetings between sellers, market place aggregator and business to review overall operational metrics.
· Ongoing management of seller issues, queries and operational issues.
· Coordination of issue resolution across business, production support, business support analyst and functional teams in the context of specific issues.
· Identify trends to figure out hotspots for effort and support cost drivers work with PM and Engineering to build features and tools to reduce costs.
· Process improvements to reduce ongoing support costs.
· Institute and monitor support case resolution metrics and drive efficiencies.
· Identify systematic issues that need fixes across systems until hand off to production support/Engineering/Product teams via backlog for implementation.
· Understand seller setup process and educate sellers on process, requirements and timelines for on-boarding process.
· Work with internal teams to set up appropriate systems, code promotions into production until seller can go live.
· Understanding of integration interfaces, lower level systems at UI/debugging level to be able to bring on new direct sellers.
· Help to integrate partners to MP infrastructure
· Bachelor's Degree and 4 years experience
· Prior experience in leading teams
Additional Preferred Qualifications
· Experience in using market place portal and other supporting tools, alerts, reports and analytics.
· Basic knowledge in Java, web services and database.
· Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical and non-technical
If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the following details please,
Full Name as per SSN:
Contact # (Home/Mobile):
Expected Pay Rate:
Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD, etc.):
Current Location (City, State):
Note: If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a candidate.
Shirish Reddy | ( 510-709-3741 | : firstname.lastname@example.org
-ERP and ERP Corp | www.erpanderp.com