INFO SECURITY ENGINEER 6
Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of extremely computer network security/protection systems and architectures. Provides security solutions that require resolution of complex operational and integration issues associated with networks, data systems, and applications to successfully deploy secure technologies and to enhance existing technologies. Leads computer security incident response activities, conducts technical investigation of security-related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies. Serves as the highest level of information security consultant to all internal clients and technical management in all areas of the business to ensure conformity with corporate information security standards. Directs and serves an a mentor to less experienced staff.: 10+ years of experience in security applications and systems.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering/science discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with engineering authentication tools and single sign-on capabilities.
- Knowledge of engineering development using Perl, Ruby, Rails, and similar web-enabled technologies.
- Working experience of MySQL, Oracle, Mongo database architecture and administration.
- Experience with "big data " technologies.
- Business continuity experience focusing on high availability and resiliancy.
- Full software development lifecycle experience (SDLC) including requirements gathering, technical design, implementation, testing, rollout and maintenance.
- Test/Business-driven development practices:
- Testing Documentation and test plans Business requirements and Technical specification writing Security Administration:
- Writing security plans Root cause analysis Log analysis and event correlation
- One or more industry recognized certifications, such as GSEC or CISSP.
- Additional certifications in UNIX Operating System Administration Ideal
- Candidates will be experienced with the following security tools/tool sets:
- Security Administration Tools: BoKS Powerbroker Vintella Authentication Services (VAS)
I apologize if this message has reached you in error or if you believe this opportunity does not match your professional background or career level. However, if you are qualified and interested, please call me as soon as possible at (865) 242-2002 and I can share more details regarding this opportunity. If this position is not a fit for you, but you are on the market for a new opportunity, please let me know what you are looking for as we have a number of different opportunities that may be better suited for your background. I would prefer that you respond via phone however if you do respond via e-mail, please include the best phone number to reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond as quickly as possible and let me know your interest.
If you are not interested or do not feel that this is a match for you, but know someone who might be interested, we do have a referral bonus program if we are able to place anyone that you refer to us.
We appreciate your consideration in working with INT Technologies!
2415 E. Camelback Road Suite 700