- 8+ years of relevant full lifecycle development experience, including in small teams;
- 5+ years experience in designing and building web applications and web services
- Highly skilled in Java, extensive experience with other languages, like NodeJS, Scala, etc., a plus
- Experience with developing applications and frameworks, with a focus on system interoperability;
- Experienced in agile development and data modeling, RMDBS/SQL (Oracle), object oriented methodologies, and basics of user interface development;
- Prior exposure to localization environment a definite advantage, desire to gain an in-depth understanding of eBay's localization process a must;
- Knowledge of and prior experience working on CMS interfaces, content processing or localization integration projects highly desirable;
- Experience with relevant systems such as SDL WorldServer, Drupal, InQuira, or similar is highly desirable;
- Proven track record of achieving results, with a strong delivery focus;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity;
- Self-starter, fast learner, able to assess and absorb new technologies quickly and successfully.
- Front-end or back-end application development work.
- The design, development, creation, integration, performance and user testing and documentation of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- JAVA | Demonstrates ability to design complex applications using Object Oriented Design techniques.
- Understands and can employ design patterns.
- Has superior core Java language knowledge.
- Understands and can utilize XML in conjunction with Java applications. |
- Has an understanding and experience in one or more of the following Java server side technologies:
- Web Services, Java Message Services (JMS), Java Database Connections (JDBC), Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), J2EE Containers | SQL | Has an understanding and experience in one or more of the following Java Open Source frameworks: JUnit, Ant, Struts, Hibernate, Spring | J Monk | Experience with Java IDE's (Eclipse, Intelli J)
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send me an updated word format resume along with the details as requested below. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. This is an immediate fill and in considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
48531 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 406, Fremont, CA 94539
Email: email@example.com |