Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration : 6 months
- Salesforce IT is looking for an experienced Application Security Engineer to be a part of the IT Security team. As a security engineer you will be working with a highly specialized team with the primary task of improving application security across the organization.
- Analyze, design, code, develop, test, install, document, implement and support of the IT Security strategic objectives.
- Be an internal security advocate to engineering teams to select appropriate security solutions and practices.
- Establish and evangelize internal security standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- BS degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in Security Architecture and Support
- Experience with one of the following: Java, Python, or Perl
- Familiarity with static source code analysis tools and application auditing for security vulnerabilities
- Strong application/infrastructure DevOps experience
- Comfortable with shell scripting
- Strong Linux security experience
- Experience developing tools, building security scripts, and developing new automation systems and APIs
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Familiarity with authentication systems such as LDAP, Active Directory, digital certificates, and SAML
- Experience working in Agile environments
- You are constantly motivated by the opportunity to improve and to drive business-critical decisions based on what is best for the service and users
- Be curious and broadly interested in information security
Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for immediate Consideration
Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):
Expected hourly Rate:
Total IT Exp:
Subbu | 408-767-4200 | : email@example.com
ERP and ERP Corp | www.erpanderp.com