Location: Menlo Park, CA
Duration: 12 month
Looking for Junior candidates with max. 5-7 years experience overall & some knowledge or experience with Compliance investigation....
- Process queue items (including OFAC, KYC, SAR, PEP, and/or Transaction Monitoring)
Monitor account activity to ensure customers are in compliance with Client's Payments policies and other terms of service
- Escalate queue items to appropriate Compliance personnel based on requirements within Client Payment Inc. s Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terror Financing Policy and Program
Organize and prioritize queue workflow
- Work closely with teams across the company including Legal, Operations, Engineering, and Product Management in order to dispense items within queues.
- 1+ years of work experience in one of the following areas is required (or relevant internship experience for a recent graduate): Performing investigations and escalations (compliance or otherwise); inputting information in back-end transaction or trading systems at a bank or financial institution; executing fraud investigations; working in/navigating the back-end systems of an e-commerce web site
- Preferred: 1+ years experience in a Compliance department with a financial institution or a web site with an ecommerce component. Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
- Strong verbal communication and writing ability
- Comfort with adapting to new technology/software
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
Avid client user
*Note that tax/accounting experience and financial advisory experience will probably have limited utility in this position; candidates with investigation experience (either customer service ecommerce or fraud/risk experience in any capacity or trade processing (banking) would be ideal.
- BA/BS degree required
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (732) 248-1900 even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
Also, be aware that our client conducts an extensive background checks on candidates who are extended offers of employment.
Manoj Singh Aswal
1001 Durham Avenue
South Plainfield, NJ, 07080