The MetaSolv Specialist will be responsible for assisting engineers with order entry for circuit grooming and network system installations and some circuit design work.
Job Description & Desired Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with doing circuit design, order entry, and maintaining data integrity in MetaSolv M6 is required
- Assists engineers in design work for installations
- Process disconnect orders
- Conduct tasks associated with conversion of existing circuits or circuit entry into Client/ASAP
- Strong communication and time management skills are a must
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 2+ years of experience; less with higher education
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
If you have a relationship with a Genesis10 recruiter, please contact them directly to express your interest in this role. Or please call me as soon as you can at (330) 597-4120 so we may discuss the role in more detail. If you prefer, send me an email with your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org) and please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
Warm regards…Andrea Verno
One Cascade Plaza Suite 100
Akron, OH 44308