Location: Fort Worth, TX -76177.
Duration: 3 months
Need only W2 candidate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in information technology is required.
- At least five (5) years in security administration experience is preferred.
- Bachelor Degree in information technology or associated discipline; may substitute any of the following certifications (GSE, GSEC, GSLC, GSNA, GCIH, GCIA, CEH, CSIH, CISM, CISA, CISSP) or two (2) additional years of experience in related field for each year of college in lieu of a degree.
- The Network Engineer Sr Principal leads and oversees the complex installation, analysis, evaluation, and support of network communications including LAN/WAN, Load Balancing and VOIP systems. Lead the evaluation, design, integration, and maintenance of security systems and services .
- Oversee the integration of network and security systems to safeguard the network infrastructure across the enterprise .
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessments and perform Penetration Testing analysis in support of the program .
- Design and implement security measures based on appropriate principles, theories, methods, and techniques .
- Ensure solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and reusability .
- Support the operations staff with analysis and response to security incidents .
- Lead the development of security solutions for proposals and create strategies to win business in foreign markets
- Provide oversight of security projects including development of timetables, budgets, and status reports .
- Monitor security systems to ensure they are operating according to contractual service level agreements .
- Manage security systems to ensure they support corporate network architecture and operations .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and skill in Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, installing and maintaining IDS/IPS .
- Knowledge of NIST, USGCB, and NISPOM .
- Knowledge of operating system, application, network, and database security architectures .
- Independent problem-solving skills; good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers .
- Ability to maintain integrity and confidentiality with access to all information on the network .
- Prefer knowledge of McAfee Global Threat Intelligence products.
- Knowledge of SIEM, MVM, and DLP technologies .
- Knowledge of next gen firewalls.
eTeam Inc –“ACCELERATED HIRES”
1001 Durham Avenue
South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300
Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise
Desk:732-248-1900 x 150
firstname.lastname@example.org , www.