Duration: 6 Months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Should be capable of taking care of compliance & audits across multiple projects, Proficiency in cryptography, data security, PKI, and key management principles, Experience securing an application involving extensive PII and PCI data, Programming background in Java, Knowledge in scripting , Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal supervision, Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills , Ability to track and follow through on numerous parallel activities, Excellent problem solving skills
- Data Security
- Key Management Principles
- Build a strong relationship with cross-functional internal organizations including Information Security, Compliance, Data Privacy and Product Security.
- Actively involved with core engineering in design through to production of multiple applications and projects in parallel, ensuring that secure coding and data privacy best practices are in place.
- Actively seek vulnerabilities in a constantly changing landscape of threats.
- Identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Manage SSL Certificate Generation & Roles for Server to Server Authentication & Authorization.
- Perform audits of prod and non-prod environments.
eTeam Inc –“ACCELERATED HIRES”
1001 Durham Avenue
South Plainfield, NJ 07080-2300
Efficiency, Synergy, Expertise
Desk:732-248-1900 x 150
firstname.lastname@example.org , www.eteaminc.com